Create your own unique experience
Are you looking for a service that’s special and unique to you? Well we have you covered as we can create a fully bespoke and customised experience to suit all your preferences and needs. With knowledge for every corner of the southwest you can trust me to get the balance right with some hidden gems in the mix.
You will experience an exceptional level of care and a true local experience. The friendly attention to detail allows me to deliver incredible memories every time. And don’t worry, every aspect of your tour will be managed impeccably, giving you essential peace of mind throughout.
You can finalise your travel plans in a one hour consultation call to clarify your needs from start to finish and build your perfect vacation.
We offer customised tours for half day, full day or 1- 6 day options To help you get started, take a look at the many tours on offer on the website or here is just a sample of what you could experience on a typical day with us:
- The driver and guide will pick you up at your accommodation and bring you along the famous Slea Head Drive.
- After admiring the waves along this coastal route we make a stop to explore a multifunctional site that offers a true local experience. Meet and feed the furry friends with baby lambs and cheeky donkeys.
- Warm up with a warm hot toddy in the most westerly bar in Europe and admire the scenery on Dunquin Pier which boasts views of the most Westerly point in Europe.
- You will walk on the footsteps of settlers from 6,000 years ago, and thanks to your guide’s explanations, you will be able to develop an imagination for the people of the Peninsula, their traditions and way of life. The ancient legends and famous visitors make up a very entertaining day.
- Slow the pace and visit a site that reflects the religious heritage St Brendan brought to Dingle. Offer up a special intention for those you care about and make your experience a lifetime of memories with your private customised tour.
What’s included in the price:
- 9-Seater Tour van
- Personal Guide
- All Entrance Tickets
- Lunch included
- Accommodation (not included but can be organised)
You also get an exceptional level of care, which goes into every custom experience we create. Once you submit your enquiry below I will send you a detailed travel itinerary and we can then review and refine your travel plans in a one hour consultation call to clarify your needs from start to finish and build your perfect vacation.
Get started and submit your details below and I look forward to chatting to you.
Make an enquiry
Contact me for a quote. Just complete the details below, you will then receive a detailed travel itinerary complete with costings for you to review and discuss further with an optional video consultation call to finalise details. PLEASE ADD A MOBILE CONTACT NUMBER to your booking (if possible with a WhatsApp connection) and use your primary email address to make sure you receive your confirmation.
Deirdre and her team were very accommodating for our group and what we wanted to do. She was also very knowledgeable of local areas no matter where we went. And full of information for places we would eventually go. She allowed & even suggested changes on the fly during our tour based on what she could tell interested us. But best of all she arranged for us to hold baby sheep and see a sheep-herding demonstration by a well trained dog/owner, something on several of our life-long bucket lists.
Deirdre was amazing! She was such a sweet and gentle soul. She took very good care of us and was very knowledgeable about history and folklore on our way to each destination. She was also accommodating on a last minute request we had to go to a completely new city to check out a family connection. She also served as our personal photographer. I cannot recommend Deirdre enough for your travels!
Dierdre made our day to the Killarney area a fabulous and very memorable experience. She packed the day full with many great sites and provided excellent descriptions and historical background. She also added Irish musical songs along the travels to set a wonderful mood. Our group really enjoyed the day and very much appreciated Deirdre’s professionalism, knowledge, and friendly personality. Great on keeping up communications. We would absolutely book with Dierdre again.