Take a deep breath as you take in a new approach to enjoying life, by learning to breathe optimally. Learn how to apply daily breathing techniques and have some fun. This can make a difference so it’s the reason why I try to incorporate it into my drive tours in the most dramatic landscapes. These simple and effective techniques aim to relieve stress, anxiety, grief and sleep problems.
It’s a great opportunity to try it out on your vacation and you enjoy the health benefits it offers freely when you return home with new tools. These workshops can teach you to harness your breath and alleviate symptoms for a wide range of challenges. It is an important part of self-care and we all need a little more TLC in this day and age. I value the opportunity to share these life-changing exercises with you.
Check-in Time: 12.pm Friday
Check-out Time: 5:30pm Sunday
Please note that it is necessary to be aged 18 years or older to attend the retreat.
Please request any special dietary requirements when booking.
2 nights accommodation in magic part of the Dingle Peninsula (secret location)
Gentle Chakra opening coastal walk with Thomas
Tasty breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks each day (vegetarian meals)
Coastal Walks and Environmental Art
Amazing photos on final day
Free time to unwind
Benefits of Attending
The retreat includes superb wholesome vegetarian food (all of the food is vegetarian or vegan and most of the food is grown locally and is organic). Dingle is well known for the quality of their vegetarian and vegan meals that are imaginatively cooked using fresh produce to create delicious and nourishing meals.
Also included is morning tea and coffee with a snack and afternoon tea and coffee with a homemade snack. In addition, tea (with a wide choice of herbal teas), coffee, and seasonal fruit are available at all times.
Key benefits of attending:
- Learn the principles of optimal Breathwork
- Determine how to incorporate breathing exercises into your daily life
- Move beyond any limiting beliefs and gain new perspectives and inspiratio
- Enhance your well-being away from your usual routine
- Learn practical tools for applying optimal Breathing techniques.
- Have an opportunity to reflect and to go deeper on your journey
- Connect with like-minded people
- Enjoy meditative time in nature
- Come into greater connection with your true self
- Experience group meditation for calming the mind
- Enjoy nourishing food